The Forum will be held at The Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso Hotel, located south of Athens on the Athens Riviera. The hotel stands by the sea with many restaurant options within walking distance, including beach restaurants where you can watch the sunset over the Saronic Gulf. Also close by are the suburban towns of Glyfada, Voula and Voulagemi, with exciting restaurants and high-end shopping opportunities. Finally, with all the excitement it offers, downtown Athens is just a cab ride away.
Preliminary Outline for the Groundfish Forum 2023 Program
Tuesday, October 17
- Forum registration from 09:00
- Afternoon Acropolis Tour with guides from 12:00 to 17:00
A guided walking tour of the Acropolis and a panoramic city bus tour of Athens, viewing, amongst others, Syntagma Square, the Presidential Palace, the Old Olympic Marble Stadium and the Neoclassical trilogy with the Academy, the University, and the Library buildings.
- Welcoming Reception at the Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso Hotel at 18:30
Wednesday, October 18
- In addition to the traditional Global groundfish supply, utilisation and market flow key talk, we have lined up great speakers to discuss resource trends and developments for supply and markets.
Thursday, October 19
- We have lined up great speakers to discuss the seafood industry’s opportunities, changes, and challenges.
The entire Groundfish Forum programme will be available in a few weeks.
We look forward to seeing you in Athens this Fall.